Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TheArker
    Participant

Hello!

One quick question, I have just bought my LEDsaber and received it, and our WiFi here is hidden and well-protected, so there are no ways for me to connect my LEDsaber to the WiFi without being able to enter any DNS information. Thus, I wanted to ask whether or not it is possible to update the LEDsaber using bluetooth, as it does not seem to be working for me.

Thanks a lot for this awesome product, I already love it!

Hi, it’s great that you joined the family 🙂

As for the SSID, if it’s hidden, the current software doesn’t support it. I can add it up the road.

As of now, you can easily do a guess network with CalimacilProd/ProdCalimacil to hook it up the internet or use the BLE Android App.

You can almost do anything with the BLE Bridge app.

Thanks
    Francois

TheArker
    Participant

Hello again, I’m glad to be part of the family!

So in the end it isn’t possible with a regular Bluetooth connection?

Also for the BLE Bridge App, I seem absolutely unable to find it, would you happen to have a link where I could find it, please?

Thank you once more!

Sure:

https://ai-larp.net/documentation

It’s on the bottom of the page.

Thanks

TheArker
    Participant

Good evening!

After multiple more tests and trials, it still doesn’t work. I have been pairing my device using this app for Android here : https://calimotion.com/forums/topic/wifi-calimotion-setup/
    And when I’m trying to download any app from the ai-larp.net website, it tells me the servers are down, however I do expect those to be the same one I now have on my phone.

But in short, when I use the Calimotion app and connect my LEDsaber to it, it does not update it. I am not sure if there are any steps or things I am missing, however. Sorry if my problems seem persistent, I am new at trying Bluetooth/WiFi objects and apps.

Thanks a whole lot for the help!

Hi, please email to dev@calimotion.com your MAC address of your saber, I will look at it.

The BLE App is a bridge to the internet. Then you have to select all your options from the AI-LARP.net web applications.

Thanks
    Francois

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.